"It is our duty as educators do not fill kids of knowledge as if they were just empty boxes, but encouraging them to every child wants to learn, enjoy learning and be able to study what you need or whatever you want in the future. " TORU KUMON

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

LEARN ENGLISH THROUGH JOKES-

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Student: "Teacher! would you punish anyone for something he didn't do?"
Teacher: "Certainly not"
Student: "Good, because I didn't do my homework"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of humour in the class! Click on the link below and you will find some jokes to practice your english and have fun at the same time! Read them and learn at least one. You can tell the joke in the next class and I am sure your teacher will be impressed! Remember that sometimes the double meaning is not that evident and we might not find the joke very funny. In any case, it is worth trying.
jokes link

2 comentarios:

  1. Very funny!!! ha ha ha... I have a good excuse next time I don´t have my homework!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have joke for you:

    SUSTITUTE TEACHER: Are you chewing gum?
    BILLY: No, I'm Bill Anderson

    ResponderEliminar